Sunday, April 8, 2012

Resurrection

Happy Resurrection day!
Jesus has redeemed us, embraced us and loves us beyond all comprehension. How can you help but fall in love with Him?

So my family and I were watching The Passion last night (my favorite film ever) and so I thought I'd share some of the stunning music with you guys (and also the trailer in case you haven't already seen it...even if you have seen it, you should just watch it again anyway. Chills every time. <3).

I found an awesome verse as well that I really want to share with you guys too, but that will be it's own post, hopefully later today.

In the mean time, HAVE A HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY- AND REJOICE IN WHO YOU ARE IN CHRIST JESUS!










And feel free to shoot over to my personal blog to check out this amazing video I came across called "Resurrection". Must watch. SO powerful. God is Awesome!

REJOICE!
-Sailor

No comments:

Post a Comment