Wednesday, March 20, 2013

today





Today I stand before a mass of beauty- inexpressible. Complete and for the enjoying.
I delight in being overwhelmed by this finished work of Christ.
I rest in Him, knowing that all things are being revealed to me.
I delight in being a silly, happy child; open and trusting and pure. Hanging on His every word.
I strive to not become brain-bound- too intellectual. I toss reason to the wind.
Today I embrace to awesomeness of Christ and the depth and height of his character inside of and around and throughout me.
So let us relax and scribble and sing and simply delight in Him this day.
It's His day and He's in love with us.

-Kate

3 comments:

  1. You inspire me to live inspired:) I cant tell you what your words have done for me since that day when i first found your blog.Its time to say it.
    Thank You, Sailor
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea how much your words mean to me, Kate!
      Thank you!!! It was a great day when I found your blog too!!!
      -Kate

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Im so glad:)
      I mean every word.
      Wishing you joy and everything good. :):)
      -kate

      Delete